Explore the Mesmerizing Backwaters of Alleppey
A cruise in the heavenly Alleppey backwaters will help you to figure out why it is called as Venice of the East.
Roving in a houseboat in Alleppey is not just a matter of beautiful window sights. It is an enthralling experience in itself.
One can get the chance to catch the glimpses of village life, feel the cool breeze, and learn about the local culture and of course taste some delicious local dishes.
We can experience a wonderful unique ride on the Alleppey houseboats which take us to each nook and corner of Alappuzha. A day in backwater wow! Delicious lunch with traditional Kerala style food like rice, karimeen pollichethu, moru, sambar, aviyil and much more.
Welcome drink - Tender Coconut/ Fruit juice.
Breakfast ( Any two items )
- Bread toast, Butter, Jam, Egg Omlet, Fruits
- Appam/ Idiappam - Veg. Curry/ Egg Curry, Steamed Banana.
- Iddly/Dosa, Sambar, Steamed Banana.
- Boori Masala, Steamed Banana
Sambar, Aviyal, Thoran, Pappad, Pickle, Curd, Green Salad.
- Non. Veg. Dishes Fish fry ( can be substituted with Alu-Gobi )
- Fruit salad
- Tea/ Coffee
- Banana fry, Finger Chips, Tapioca Chips.
- Vegetarian Dishes Chappathi, White rice Dal Fry, Veg Kuruma , Curd, Mezhukkupuratty, Pappad, pickle, Green salad
- Non. Veg. Dishes Chicken Curry ( can be substitute with Paneer Mutter masala ).